5. Climate B.S. and misrepresentations presented by Fox “News.”
4. Misleading or false testimony to Congress and policymakers about climate change.
3. The false claim that a single weather event, such as a huge snowstorm in Washington, D.C., proves there is no global warming.
2. The claim that the “Climategate” emails meant that global warming was a hoax, or was criminal, as Senator Inhofe tried to argue. In fact, it was none of these things (though the British police are still investigating the illegal hacking of a British university’s computer system and the theft of the emails).
1. “There has been no warming since 1998” [or 2000, or…], “the earth is cooling,” “global warming is natural,” and “humans are too insignificant to affect the climate.” Such statements are all nonsense and important for the general public to understand properly.